Conditions of Let
Braeriach, 12 Mitchell Road, Aviemore
(All online bookings are provisional until confirmed in writing.)
- A non returnable deposit of 20% is payable within fourteen days of receipt of Offer to Let (deemed to arrive within 48 hours of posting). A receipt will be given.
- The balance of the price is payable not later than four weeks prior to commencement. A receipt will be given. If payment is not made timeously the owners reserve the right to re-let the property. Please note we do not remind you of this. There will also be paid at this time, a Security Bond, of £50 repayable in full within fourteen days of the end of the holiday provided the house is left in a reasonably clean condition for normal cleaning hours. This to include: all litter put in bins provided, dishes and pans properly cleaned and put away, cooker and gas BBQ cleaned and ready for use by next occupiers and no damage to wallpaper caused by chairs, spillage on carpets or otherwise. Broken / chipped crockery and glasses will be appropriately charged.
- Please indicate below the number of persons and any children in your party.
- A highchair can be made available as well as a travel cot. (You are required to bring your own linen for the cot.)
- Bedlinen, towels and teatowels are supplied.
- As from February 2010 the “the house” will be a member of Dalfaber Golf and Country Club. This enables 2 adults and 2 children to use the facilities of Dalfaber Country Club. There is a small 9 hole golf course (holiday standard), swimming pool, small gym, restaurant etc. Tennis and some other available facilities are not included in this package but are on site.
- The location of cutlery, other equipment etc. is detailed in the owners website reference www.braeriach-house.co.uk. Items should be kept where found.
- No smoking is permitted.
- No pets are permitted.
- It is warranted that the property is fully insured for renting purposes. The appropriate safety certificates have also been issued.